No 140


I am so excited! I haven't created such a look for a long time and I totally looooove it!!! Isn't it like a fairytail hero? Like a mythical creature? I am so in love with it! Want to copy me?
Feel free to do so then!
Check the style info below ;)




♥ Shopping List

• Body Parts
Hair : . PELLE - LUISE HAIR BLACK
Skin  : .::WoW Skins::. Nana Tan Nat
Mesh Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

• Clothing & Accessories
Bodysuit : Perch - V-body - Black @Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Boots: Sky - Tenacious Boots Camel @My Slink Obsession
Wings & Ears : OrsiniRed Waiting For The Night Ears/ Wings/ Pack @Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Bracelets : UNISEX[MANDALA]Chunkeey_Jewelry_Set_24k GOLD
Piercing Upper Lip : [ni.Ju] Monroe Piercing Freebie [boxed]
Nose Piercing : *{FoReVeR}*Piercing Spiked

• Make up  ,Tattoos & Poses
Eyeshadow : [THD] Saintly Shadows 
Poses  :  Verocity - Eve Pose Set @Hello Tuesday
Teeth : IAF Teeth With Tongue Piercing
Nails : [LVLE] Fall Textured Nails @My Slink Obsession